UBB’s Premium Asset Liability Management Solution
Asset liability strategies cannot be approached with a "one size fits all" method, because no two banks' situations are the same. Each organization has distinct data and unique needs that must be considered on an individual basis for effective oversight.
In response to the growing need for a more sophisticated general ledger based management solution, United Bankers’ Bank has partnered with THC Financial Engineering to provide community banks with a premium asset liability management solution called ALMEngineer and this innovative platform provides the following:
- Addresses the next level of sophistication for community banks
- Considers every factor in quantifying specific risk exposures
- Guided exclusively by your bank's general ledger and bond accounting data
- Offers cloud-based security and efficiency
- Complies with the regulatory requirements for all community banks
If your community bank is need of a more collaborative approach to asset liability management, then ALMEngineer is an ideal fit for you.
Note: All products and services represented on this page are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate, and may lose value.